Price: $60 ($45 conc)
FedUni Community Psychology Services is running a 6-week Tuning into Kids Parenting Program, a well-researched 6-week parenting program for parents and carers of 3-12 year olds.
Join us in a relaxed and non-judgmental environment and learn:
• to understand the relationship between your children’s emotions and their behaviour
• to support your children to manage strong emotions and deal with conflict
• to use your children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
• to gain awareness and regulate your own emotions
• how to assist children to verbally label their emotions
• how to assist children in problem solving
• how to guide children’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Join us every Thursday for 6 weeks from 26th October to 30th November at FedUni Community Psychology Services, SMB Campus, Lydiard Street South, Ballarat.
The cost is $60 for the 6-week course ($45 concession) and payment plans are available.
For more information or to register contact Dr Angela Gent 5327 9617 or email email@example.com